'Some days are just like that 1' 12x12"
Original abstract painting
- Acrylic / oil pastel / pencil
- 12 x 12” canvas board
- Framed in a white floater frame - overall size 13¼ x 13¼ x ¾"
- Titled, dated and signed on reverse
- Protected with a UV varnishe
- Choose 'Medium' shipping at checkout
- Contact me for international shipping
About this painting -
The first marks in my work come from an intuitive place, the main colour palette has usually been decided but not the subject. I begin with a thought or feeling and work freely from there, adding layers of paint, marks, text and collage until I reach a point where the process of subtraction is required to bring the piece to a finished composition.
This painting is a depiction of the inside of a busy and creative mind - squeezing in more thoughts, plans and ideas causing them to jostle for space against one another. Like building blocks, beautifully stacked together, finding their own place to settle.
This is how it sometimes feels in my mind anyway -
I'd love to know how it is inside yours!